May 22, 2014 by Keith Raynor in Other with 12 comments
Here are 30 proposition bets to play for fun, profit, or both. Bet with friends and post your picks in the comments!
- More wins: Canadian teams (UBC-W, UVic-W) or North Carolina teams (UNC-M, UNCW-M)?
- More wins: Ohio Valley (OSU-W, Pitt-M) or Boston teams (Tufts-M, Tufts-W, Northeastern-W)?
- How many games will five seeds win in pool play: Over/under 1.5?
- More wins in pool play: Whitman-W (tie) or Wisconsin-M?
- More wins in pool play: State of California (UCSD-M, UCLA-W, UCSB-W) or Michigan (Michigan-W, Michigan-M, EMU-M) (tie)?
- More assists/game: Sunny Harris (tie) or Julia Snyder?
- More assists/game: Bobby Ley (tie) or Chris Larocque?
- More assists + goals/game: Lisa Pitcaithley or Jimmy Mickle (tie)?
- More assists + goals/game: Dylan Freechild or Sophie Darch (tie)?
- Higher total: Will Driscoll (Texas) Goals + Assists (tie) or Mark Vandenberg (Harvard) Assists + John Best (UCF) Assists
- More goals/game: Colin Camp (Wisconsin) (tie) or Christian Johnson (UNC)?
- Higher total: Mariel Hammond (UCF) Goals + Assists (tie) or Mira Donaldson (UBC) Assists + Alika Johnston (Virginia) Assists?
- More assists/game: Danie Proby (Victoria-W) or Marcus Ranii-Dropcho (Pitt-M) (tie)?
- More assists + goals/game: Callie Mah + Abbie Abramovich (Western Washington-W) or Matt Bennett + Dalton Smith (Texas A&M-M) (tie)?
- Higher total: Mike Ogren (UCF) Goals + Assists (tie) or Gene Buonaccorsi (Tufts) Assists + Robert Goode (UNCW) Goals?
- How many Northwest Region teams make semis: Over/under 2.5?
- How many one seeds make semifinals: Over/under 5.5?
- More quarterfinalists: North Central Region (Wisconsin-M, Carleton-W, Carleton-M) or State of Washington (Washington-W, Western Washington-W, Whitman-W) (tie)?
- How many South Central teams makes Quarters: Over/under 2.5?
- Higher placement: UBC Women’s (tie) or UCF Men’s?
- Which Metro East team places higher: Rutgers-M or Cornell-W (tie)?
- Higher point diff. after pool play: Ohio State-W or Oregon-W (tie)?
- Higher point diff. after pool play: Colorado-M or Pitt-M (tie)?
- Who wins the Women’s Callahan? Cassie Swafford/Sophie Darch or The Field?
- Men’s Pool D Winner: Oregon/Carleton or Other?
- Higher point diff after pool play: Carleton-M (tie) or Northeastern-W?
- Higher total: Charlie Eisenhood (Ultiworld) correct quarterfinalist picks or Keith Raynor (Ultiworld) (tie) correct quarterfinalist picks?
- Which team will win the flip (Fri, 2:30): Texas-M or UNC-M?
- More total points in 4/5 game: Washington-W vs. UCSB-W or Oregon-M vs. UNCW-M (tie)?
- Number of Friday games with 1 point margin of victory: Over/under 6.5?